Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Trek Travel: Girona

After our adventures in Barcelona, we headed north to the beautiful Girona, where Kathryn and Liz have been guiding. When I borrowed a sister’s jersey, it got me thinking about a potential career change. Trek Travel could use another Stewart sister, right? (To the UCSF people reading this….I’m just kidding. To Trek Travel readers… where do I send my resume?)

Only 5km into our ride, we came to a beautiful medieval village and stopped for lunch and a bit of shopping. But then it was back on the bike across rolling fields, more medieval towns, and of course, a bit of rush hour traffic…..a Shepard herding his sheep. One of the dogs tried to round up Kathryn too! All in all, we biked about 50 miles through the beautiful Girona and then wrapped up the evening with a sumptuous dinner cooked by Dan.




Watch out for the sheep!

No comments: